Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Venti...

I am having such a difficult time with the phrase efficientcy…

Loosely the term just refers to getting the best result while reducing time lost. If a camera were to be installed at my desk, I would probably become the poster child of what not to do at work. It’s not the I’m lazy, its not that I couldn’t find something to do it just that to be uninspired and to work in an environment where driving is the norm and cigarette smoking seems mandatory I just feel like I prefer to be a fly on the wall at the moment rather than an active member of the team. This is coming on the day of a baseball “team outing” what does that mean? You technically sit and watch a baseball game and you don’t socialize, I stopped drinking, doing drugs, eating meat and working on going off dairy, but I just feel like all of my efforts are going along in a humdrum kind of way…

No comments:

Recent Music Selections...