Sunday, June 04, 2006

The envelope please....

There should be an award for people that are able to meet, date (and by date I mean getting to know more than what the other person genitals look and in some cases..taste like) commit and remain in NYC. In a city that "never sleeps" opportunities are ever present and to find someone else that can turn off the stimulus that drives the island is a rare occurrence. After months of, "call me sometime," "we should get together again," and the infamous "that was hot," I have managed to somewhat land into a "relationship" after a little over six weeks of hanging included a trip away. Why do I use somewhat?? Well realistic this is still the city where the inhabitants (included myself) have fine tuned the ancient art of neurosis so anything is bound to happen.

With that being sad...am I here to proclaim I have found my knight in shining armor that has come to save me from the confines of my closet on Perry? Is he the one in which day turns into night and night turns into day as we are unable to control the passion that boils over when we see each other? Does he finish my sentences before I can??

No

So what/why is it you might ask that I am writing about this particular guy? Well in the little span of this six week adventure I and to a some extent we (although I will continue to use my last name, my address, my way of thinking and anything related to or involving me) have managed to deal with issues on both sides ranging from an age differences (yes it is always exciting and pleasing to know where you were in life when I was just entering it) to points in life to issues involving currency and to me this is worth reporting. It is nice to have encountered someone that knows how to hold a name rather than constantly drop them, someone that knows what and where happens on a particular night of the week and doesn't feel like they have to be there and so on and so on. I'm not saying that my actions have warranted any kind of awards or any acknowledgements publicly but privately I am hoping one day to at least receive a small nomination.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

i love u, i'm your new groupie

Recent Music Selections...