Thursday, June 29, 2006

DaJaterlino calls it quits...

New, York, NY - June 29, 2006-Hot downtown couple DaJaterlino calls it quits after 2 1/2 months of dating. The couple met in their West Village neighborhood and took lower Manhattan and parts of the Caribbean by storm during their brief time together as an item. The couple had allegedly planned numerous trips together in and out of the city, all of which have either been cancelled or will only feature one-half of the former duo, but it is something that has not been confirmed by either parties.

"I went into this relationship completely open, honest and with no high expectations, but after being criticized for everything from living arrangements to the way I dress to finally the way I speak, I had to choose my personal happiness over that of someone that clearly could not find one positive thing in what I had to offer." D said in a brief interview after the announcement was made public that the couple had decided to part ways. In response, J has been quoted saying, "Yes I expected a lot going into this and it is unfortunate that D could not provide me with things I need to move forward toward taking steps to building a relationship, I wish him the best in overcoming all of the things that are hindering him from being the person I feel he could become."

The couple was last spotted in public together a week ago with having cocktails at a neighborhood establishment, but quickly departed ways after a stroll through Chelsea. Both have asked that their privacy be respected during this tough ordeal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um, okay why was i not notified of this new and debunked power couple? no one had consulted me on the name, of which i ultimately must disapprove because of the circumstances surrounding the entire fiasco.

Recent Music Selections...