Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Just another manic Wednesday??

Truly uneventful day here in the city..awoke early showered shave as normal, checked my voicemail and had a message from Mart..called to say a quick hello and convo turned a bit sexual after being asked what I was wearing....of course my only reply after a hot shower in my triple head marble bath was that I was wearing a cloth towel that barely covered my petite waist with my house slippers, the black 6" stilleto so nothing worth really noting...but I refrained from sharing this and just answered truthfully which was boxers and a t-shirt. After a bit of back and forth we said our good-byes and made time to meet later....I headed out in my normal routine and said a quiet good morning to my clothes from the laudromat that I have yet to pickup. Reaching 8th ave to see only what can be described as a bit alarming scene..the street was blanketed by smoke and when I made it to the corner of 14th/8th there was a large dark smoke cloud northwest and of course no one knew what was going on. Making my way down into the subway, which by now had been filled with smoke, and yet no one in an authoritive role said anything, welcome to NYC.

Work was work and afterwards I treated myself to a mani and pedi...heading home and along the way noticed that men here give a ton of eye contact but there is never any follow through and could it be that they are shy or are there just a secret society of guys among uus that like to play the staring game.

Anyhow now in my room and thinking of what to do...have other thoughts and stories I could share but tonight I think I am just going to end it on that note and save the creative juices for another time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Recent Music Selections...