Sunday, February 26, 2006

Brrr!!!

It is damn cold here!

I know this is New York and I know that it is February, but it is so cold that I anxiously anticipate the gentle caress of summer. The days of waking up on a bright warm morning, showering and throwing a hot little couture item to run (strut) around the city in so carelessly, ok reality check...it is more like finding something clean that isn't to wrinkled from the pits of my closet. I know it has been a while since I have placed a post here and believe me this isn't due to a new guy in my life. It has been mostly due to travel (Paris), school (don't ask) and guys (don't ask but buy me a drink and I'll sing like a canary).

With things settling down and bit and with no end in sight to me ever actually having money, I felt that it is time for me to get better acquainted with this medium and posting the gong's on of a gay male in NYC.

Have a good night and more to share shortly!

No comments:

Recent Music Selections...